Make Merry @ Sleepy Owl Studio
Sometimes making all those lists (and checking them twice) keeps me from enjoying the special things about the holiday season. So this year, I thought I’d give myself a little challenge:
Find, do or make something every day in December. Something festive, simple and inexpensive.
Those are the rules. That’s it.
I’ll add links to the daily posts here:
- Dec. 1st ~ Counting down the days
- Dec. 2nd ~ Holiday Basket
- Dec. 3rd ~ A flurry of cutting & piecing
- Dec. 4th ~ Holiday Parade Waves
- Dec. 5th ~ Urban Craft Uprising
- Dec. 6th ~ Hanukkah Block
- Dec. 7th ~ Mark your calendars ~ Giveaway Day is December 12th!
- Dec. 8th ~ Quilting progress and a knitting tell-all
- Dec. 9th ~ Friday Favorites 12-9-11
- Dec. 10 & 11 ~ I could have skipped this gift
- Dec. 12th ~ Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day
- Dec. 13th ~ Solstice Block
- Dec. 14th ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Dec. 16th ~ Friday Favorites 12-16-11
- Dec. 17th ~ A little St. Nick mischief
- Dec. 19th ~ Whatcha drinkin’?
- Dec. 21st ~ Time to get real
12/21/11: I made it most of 3 weeks! Not bad at all ~