Happy Wednesday ~
The last day of November. No more 11/11 after today, but it’s going out on a high note for me.
- A (new) camera battery is on the (new) charger. I love (love!!) Jon’s camera, but mine fits in a pocket and goes everywhere with me.
- I pre-ordered my copy of Quilting Modern. Go see my dear friend Katie’s post. I don’t have words for how excited I am for her and Jacquie.
- I started a WIP Wednesday post, and then trashed it. It’ll wait for January.
- An order from King Arthur Flour is scheduled for delivery. Sourdough starter, a couple cookbooks, powdered buttermilk and espresso powder. Mischief will follow.
- I have a hair appointment after work (pesky roots).
- I started the edging on Kleio, and while it’s going to take forever I do love it.
- The sewing room is squeaky clean and ready for December projects.
Wishing you a happy Wednesday, too!