It’s like the weekend is only 2/7ths of the week. It’s so easy to fill up with play time:
Blink and it’s Monday.
Even so, I made some progress in the studio. The Scrappy Baby quilt top is done. It was such a fun project (exactly what I needed to get sewing again), and I’m thinking about writing up a tutorial with the option to use fat quarters instead of scraps. Which would make it even easier, if that’s possible.
I finished the September “Slightly Wonky Log Cabin” block for the Moody Blues Bee. It’s for Cristina’s father-in-law, and I can’t wait to see it all put together:
And I’m making great progress on my Lady Eleanor. I’m determined to finish it before I cast-on anything else.
Good news/bad news: my Ravelry queue is not only growing, it’s organized, in order, with yarn in hand for the first 10 on the list. It’s like having a dish of salted carmels just out of reach.