Sunday Stitches 6-12-11
It’s good to have a plan. It’s even better to have a blog so I can look back from one week to the next and see how I actually spent my time. This past week was the a great example.
Last Sunday I shared what I hoped to finish:
- Charming Placemats Tutorial – Done
- Orange Crush – Done (the top, anyway!)
- Ara Jane’s quilt – Not finished, but on the frame and ready for quilting
- Summer Mystery Shawlette – Not finished, instead frogged and re-started
- Post office – Highlight of my week, but done
Not in the plan was starting the Farmer’s Wife QAL or finishing several bee blocks, but done none the less.
Are you impressed? I am, until I see the pile of laundry, the neglected flower beds, the take-out containers in the fridge and waste can, and the general dust and stuff piling. Such is life, yes?
So today has been a bit of sewing, a bit of laundry, a bit of cleaning. And then repeat.
I did finish another project today. Camden loves gnomes (and Ashlee), and we love Camden (and Ashlee). I found this print a few months ago, and now that they’re all settled into their new home, I got down to the business of making it into something useful. We’re going over for dinner tonight, so don’t spoil the secret if you see him!