Things that make me happy this week
I was having so much fun last night (working on a couple little surprises for the giveaway), when it came time to put a post together I couldn’t decide on what to talk about. I thought about a Wordless Wednesday post, but instead I thought I’d just list of a few things that make me happy this week.
1) Sunshine! After a truly dismal winter and spring, every bit of blue sky and sunshine is energizing. Yes, I know the rain is coming today, but the past 3 were wonderful.
2) Jon’s coupe, or more correctly, Jon and his coupe. It’s so completely him. And he’s so excited. What could be better?
3) Stargazer Lilies. Seriously. Our house smells heavenly. Thank you again, Mari!
4) I have all my fabric back in the cabinets. Sort of. There’s a trip to IKEA in my future, but for now I’m good. No more stacks in places it didn’t belong. (And no, that doesn’t mean room for MORE fabric…..yet)
5) The Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. I’ve had so many visits and wonderful comments this week. Quilters and crafters are the most generous, supportive people. Zelda, Pearl and I can’t wait to pick a winner tonight.
6) And then there’s seam rippers. See this little project? That’s suppose to be right-sides together. Whoops!
All that, and the week’s only half over.