I’ve lost fabric in my room. It’s kind of funny, and kind of terrible. I wouldn’t mind so much, except I was driving home today thinking about April being my month for the bee there or bee square bee (say that 3 times fast!!) and I realized that my stash of California Dreamin’ charm squares and fabric were exactly what I needed for a 2nd little girl quilt for Nicole & Tim’s nieces’ (Yellow Brick Road being the first one). A bit of designing, some cutting and off it could go in the mail to everyone for assembly. They’re all folded up and bagged neatly together, somewhere in here. So that’s kind of pathetic ~ I guess cleaning the studio is moving up the list!
In other news….bee blocks. Well, one more bee block. The rest are cut and ready for tomorrow night:
UPDATE: Found the fabric ~ and not only that, I used my Robert Kaufman Quiltcalc app on my Droid to figure out how big I need to cut the outside squares for a square-in-a-square layout. Yep – they have an app for that!
I’m happy now.