With February in sight, a few deadlines coming up in the next 10 days, and me still feeling a bit under the weather (but better every day), it’s been a good week for small projects.
- January Bee Blocks (5) – Done
- SMQG Tree block – Done
- Binding on SMQG quilt – Done
- Quilting Diva Blocks (7) – in work, due 2/7
- My Favorite Little Quilt Swap – in work, due 2/7
- 20-11HM –
- Bibs – Done
- Nesting bins – in work, due 1/31
Tomorrow night is a Seattle Modern Quilt Guild sew-in, which I will go to with realistic expectations about what I can get done in 4 hours, and still fail miserably. It’s so inspiring to see what everyone is working on and the time just flies by. Truly, I’ll just be happy if I remember to take a few photos to share!