10K Hours – Wk 2 Summary
Just posting a quick summary of this past week. I’m still working on the best way to track hours, but definitely making sure I keep a list:
- Finished the Spring in Bali quilt top (and worked on the tutorial).
- Finished the blocks for weeks 1 & 2 of the Hexagon quilt (QAL). Check out the Flickr pool if you get a chance!
- Attended a Modern Quilt Guild meeting and met some wonderful quilters.
- Received my Moo cards (love them!) and mailed out the FQ Swap fabric.
- Blocked 2 shawls, worked on 2 more.
- Started building my virtual “Inspiration Board”, collecting patterns, ideas, photos. I’m using Microsoft One Note – I’ll keep you posted on how well I think it works.
I’m not sure if I’m taking credit or confessing, but I did receive fabric this week for 2 other projects, one of which I’m starting tonight. I might have already drafted a post to share about it.
So there it is, Week 2 on this little adventure.
P.S. Found at Gran’s this week: the quilt I made for her several years ago. I’ll wash it, take a few more pictures of it, and run it over to her new place. She may not remember, but that’s okay.